Friday, December 5, 2014

A Very Brady Christmas

We spent the first half of our trip at my parent's house. The very first night Mike, Mecca and Oliver came over to visit and it felt just like our Sunday dinners of past (even though it was actually a Thursday night). It was great to chat with them and go to the park, it felt like we hadn't been apart.

Friday day was spent picking up things we needed and chatting with my parents. That night, we went to the Gilbert Temple with my family (my parents, Mike & Mecca) and did sealings with some family names. The Gilbert Temple was beautiful! I was so glad to finally be inside of it and so lucky to have my mom there to give me a tour of it (I even got to see the break room ;) ) Afterwards we all went for dinner at Logan's Roadhouse which was less fun for me- I was feeling exhausted thanks to the time difference, which made me a cranky date for my hubby.

Saturday we had a homemade breakfast made by my Mom, took Brady family pictures, went to Tara Bowman's birthday party and were utterly pooped by the end of the day:


Sunday we did Sacrament at my parent's ward and then had our very own Brady Christmas. My parent's decided that we must celebrate early since we won't be together on the real Christmas Day. I was glad they did this. It was fun to be with one another to exchange gifts and to enjoy a super yummy Christmas dinner.


Ben got a cape, Lego's and a dinosaur towel:


Steven got a cape, Lego's and a Lego guy towel:


Lucy (our milkaholic) got a pig purse, Crayola Color Wonders and a Hello Kitty towel:



Penny got some stylin' new shoes, a blanket doll and a rattle:

 


And the bonus gift? Lucy and Oliver became bestest of friends:





No comments:

Post a Comment