Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Veggie Tales

I am excited to announce that my little garden has finally produced something we can eat! Broccoli! Steven, my little broccoli lover, insisted on eating our first fruits of our labor. Since he has been very helpful at destroying the evil weeds that insist on entering our garden, I allowed him to eat it.

And I suppose the fact that I don't like broccoli also might have been another reason for letting him eat it but anyways, here he is proudly showing off his broccoli:


Now take note of Ben in the background of these next few pictures....




Since Ben has to do everything that Steven does, while I was busy focusing on photographing Steven, Ben got into the trash can and found an uneaten, old, grilled-cheese sandwich. He, of course, insisted on being photographed with it and insisted on taking a bite of it so he could be just like Steven. 

I, being the amazing mom that I am, allowed him to eat the garbage sandwich. Aren't I a great mom!?




And here is a preview of what is to come at Steven's 4th Birthday party:


That's right I made that free hand with some poster board, paint and sharpie! We're gonna play some "Pin the Beak on the Angry Bird" yo!

1 comment:

  1. oh gross.

    your angry bird looks great, though! very impressed.

    ReplyDelete