Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spontaneous

Last night while the boys were away cleaning the office I decided my hair was in desperate need of a change. A hair cut wasn't the change I wanted since doing anything drastic with it would mean I would probably need to actually style it every morning so I came up with a different option. I headed over to Target, bought some dye for $6.99 and when Tyler came home I enlisted his help in dying my hair. I tell you I am so hair retarded that I can't even dye my hair on my own. Anyways, here are the results of this spontaneous change:


I now have dark brown hair and have decided that I may make dying my hair a monthly ritual because it's a pretty fun to have new hair in less than an hour. Maybe next month I'll go purple...what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't Tyler put some dye in his hair too while he was at it?

    ReplyDelete