Saturday, January 7, 2012

Our 6th Anniversary

I never do seem to remember to take a camera when we go on our anniversary dates so I have no pictures of them but they are always a lovely getaway from life. 


This year we went to The Melting Pot- an anniversary favorite. It is super expensive so I was debating going but a sweet gift from Tyler's grandparents paid for all but our tip. I am so grateful for that! The four course meal there is delicious and we love the private booths- makes for a peaceful dinner. I found this picture of our favorite course of the night...




After the melting pot we went and saw "Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows." Tyler loves the first movie and we were both equally pleased with the second one. Lots of exciting action and silly humor.





After that we thought about doing something else since our "roommate" Pattie was watching the boys and we didn't need to worry about picking them up but we both realized we were pooped and just wanted to go home and sleep. Totally lame sauce, I know. But all in all it was the perfect anniversary. I can't believe I've been with this man for 6 years and I am excited that we have an eternity left with each other...




No comments:

Post a Comment