Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pattie & Leia

Pattie & baby Leia (aka LaLa) are in town to nanny and once again we were lucky enough to have them stay with us (we even had her hubby Brian staying with us during Christmas week which made Tyler super happy). 

It's been great having Pattie around since Tyler has been busy plumbing. She has definitely become like a second husband to me. She helps me yell at the kids, compliments my cooking & clean house, asks me about my day, etc.- it's fabulous! We've also been able to have a couple girl's nights out. The latest one was at Cheesecake Factory where she told the hostess that it was our first date. Oh, Pattie. How I am gonna miss your witty sense of humor!

Anyways today was Leia's FIRST birthday so we had to celebrate!


 Tyler, ruining such a cute picture of perfectly posed Pattie (& Leia crushing on Tyler)




I think Pattie might be a bit more excited about the party than Leia...


At our parties pants are optional




At least one child is excited about eating a cupcake ;)


 Ben wants to help open the gift (can you tell Tyler wrapped it?)


We love Leia! Such a cute addition to our home- we'll miss her too!


1 comment:

  1. She's so cute! Christmas bags for January birthdays are a must, I agree! Ben looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete