Monday, December 19, 2011

Zoo Lights

My brother Cliff and his wife offered to take the whole Family to Zoo Lights this past Wednesday. The boys, of course, relished the opportunity to see more Christmas lights and I was grateful that we went on a week night so that it wasn't packed and crazy. Tyler, unfortunately, had a plumbing job though and wasn't able to come. He missed out on all the fun but I was kind enough to get him cotton candy, his favoritest treat!


Mike helping out with Ben  (What am I going to do when they have children of their own?)

My niece Mary wearing the trippy 3-D glasses they handed out at the gates

Mary's step sister Saphie

Me posing for the camera

My brother, Cliff, & his wife Amber

Rebecca looking charming with her adorable hat and a spooky web behind her

Once again, Mike lending a helping hand with my crazy boys

What a silly bunch we are!

Ben giving us his cheesiest grin

Poppy is so happy to be holding a squirmy Steven

My bashful mom with Rebecca

My cousin Fred with the gorgeous peacock



2 comments:

  1. We've never doen the official zoo lights since we used to just see them set up when we'd go to the zoo and we felt that was enough! that would be fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so sweet to get cotton candy for your hubby.

    ReplyDelete