Sunday, August 3, 2014

Maternity Pictures

Here are the results from my first ever maternity shoot and from my first photo shoot not done by Tara. Not all of them are the greatest because getting 3 kids to cooperate in pictures is difficult and frankly I'm not always the most photogenic with my lazy eyes BUT there are definitely some real gems in here. Thanks Bella Jean Photography!: 



Here the boys are reading the Benny & Penny book. I am still 98% certain that we're going to name this baby Penelope. Lucy evidently did not feel like doing any reading, maybe she is against the name choice?:


Here they were supposed to be spelling out LOVE (my belly being the 'O') but Lucy was once again not the most cooperative:


Gotta love the expressions on Steven's face in these:






Framing my popping belly button. I'm bummed that I was trying to direct Ben's head towards the camera on the second shot, could've been so much cuter without my hand on his head!:





Holy Batman! Tyler's hands look like they belong to an 80 year old man!






This would have been a super cute shot if we had worn shoes that were a little less white trashy. Bad planning on my part!



Tyler was really excited about the attention his butt would be getting in these photographs:



Love these silly shots with Lucy:





These shots were pretty spontaneous. Lucy started to show off her belly (as you can see above) and then the boys wanted to join in, it was pretty fun times:



All in all some pretty fun memories were captured that day!



1 comment:

  1. all i can say is how stinking big and cute lucy is! i can't get over her pigtails and everything.

    ReplyDelete