Saturday, November 2, 2013

Hair Lost & Halloween Fun

This has been a crazy week! The first big thing to happen was I chopped over 10 inches of my hair off. It was sort of spontaneous and sort of not. I've been wanting to do it for over a month now and on Tuesday I just got brave and sent a text to a friend in my Ward who cuts hair asking if she could cut mine the next day. I sort of thought she'd say no since it was so last minute but she didn't so I was committed. She did a great job, I just wish I could style my hair as well as she did. But it's a fun change and I may get even braver and go full out pixie next time!


This week I was going to make a special Halloween dinner every night but thanks to tutoring and our Ward Party and pure craziness, I made a total of 2 Halloween themed meals instead of the planned 4. Bloody eyeballs & Ghost Pizza:








For Halloween Steven had a costume parade at school. He didn't carry his Hobbes ( he was"dressed as Calvin) so it looked like I was the lame mom who forgot to put her child in a costume. Afterwards I got to help out in his classroom and it was cute to see him doing fun Halloween things with all his friends, like pin the nose on the pumpkin and hot pumpkin. He was even a sweet boy and decorated a cupcake just for me.


That night we went trick or treating in our crazy neighborhood with all of Tyler's family. Our neighborhood was literally full to capacity with the amount of people there but they're are so many fun houses that go all out with decorations. Steven even got chickeny about going to some of them because they were" too creepy", silly boy!








No comments:

Post a Comment