Saturday, June 16, 2012

Giving In To Temptation...

After I did initiatories at the temple I had some time left before I needed to pick up my boys so I decided to stop by Carter's which wasn't too far from the temple. I love the way Carter's clothing fits my boys so I just though I would have a look at their girl's stuff. Just a look...

Mistake! I knew as soon as I walked in and my eyes made contact with the large sale signs posted everywhere, bragging of deals from 50-70% off, that I was in trouble. Just as I was thinking about calling my mom to tell her what big trouble I was in, who should call me but her! And as I said "hello" I heard her voice respond- in the store! We were now both in trouble.

Seeing how little I am working this summer and how broke we are, I was very naughty and spent too much money but I like to tell Tyler that I just needed to get it out of my system. And at least I chose to get it out of my system by purchasing things that were way good bargains. My mother, of course, also made a couple of purchases and below you can see our spoils. This is going to be one amazingly well dressed little girl. And one amazingly broke mama...




No comments:

Post a Comment