Friday, September 21, 2012

Baby Lucy's Shower

Karen, Rebekka, Rebecca & my mom did the best job ever with my shower! It was such a success and I am so lucky to have so many great friends & family that came. Here are the adorable cupcakes my mom made. I told her sprinkles would be just fine but she would not be satisfied until she had made the most creative cupcakes ever. You've got a baby in a baby carriage and rattles:


Rebekka did the decorations. She made the cutest pom-poms (and let me keep a couple for Lucy's room) and then a cute flower bouquet. She also brought the healthy stuff- fruit & veggies:


Rebecca made the funnest diaper cake & set up a table where people addressed envelopes for the thank you cards I would be sending:


And Karen allowed us to have the shower in her home and organized some fun baby shower games- guessing what kind of candy bar had been melted into a diaper, guessing what kind of baby food was in unlabeled jars, a quiz about things Tyler has said about baby Lucy & she had everyone feel out their wishes for Lucy.

With the combined efforts of these 4 wonderful women who are in my life, everything was perfect! I have never felt more special and more loved & Lucy is already one spoiled little girl.

Here are some photos of the guests who came:

 Maggie from the class I teach in primary

Rebekka & her sister Anika

Katrin & Anika drove all the way up here from Tucson- so fun to see them!

Jenny, Karen (Lindsay sneaking in, in the back) & Sarah- all sweet friends from the Ward

 Beth & Staci- more Lakeside Ward friends

 Rebecca & her mom, Donna

Tyler's Aunt, Keshia, & Tara


My neighbor was sweet enough to get a picture of me with my mom & Rebecca

Now check out just how spoiled Lucy was- too many presents!!! And the best part was what a great variety of presents she got. She got useful stuff like diapers, wipes, lotion, shampoo... She got things for her room like an adorable piggy bank, a rug, a basket... She got toys to play with like a rattle, a car seat toy, a play mat.... And some adorable clothing. The baby shower couldn't have been any more perfect than it was, truly!









No comments:

Post a Comment