Monday, April 6, 2015

Fancy Pictures

So I'm going backwards, but the week before Easter Weekend was less than fun. Steven spent that whole week sick with the flu (influenza b to be exact). That meant he missed a whole week of school. That meant he was home with me for a WHOLE week. It was super fun. See:




Really when he was feeling super sick, which was most of the time, it was not so bad having him home.

Benny has had a rough week in a different way. He pretty much had a bloody nose everyday. I've decided it has to do with the weather warming up. It seems like every time the weather changes we get lots and lots of blood. Bleh.


Lucy was feeling left out, so she had to go and get a fat lip and bloody nose too. Apparently when I was trying to take a shower there was a fight over A PIECE OF PAPER and it did not end well. This girl:


Penelope is starting to actually like baby food. Well she'll actually down a few spoon fulls now. But she has definitely become more of a fan of starchy things. She is now eating (without choking) cheerios, veggie puffs, teething biscuits, and arrow root cookies. These things seem to make her happy. She still likes to gnaw on apples, bananas and carrots every once in awhile too. I think that she really just likes to make a giant mess:


Really this post is just about showing off some pictures I took with my new camera that I think look fancy. Did I mention how I watered my old camera at the Great Wolf Lodge and killed it? Well, that meant new camera time. Only if you saw my Easter post, this new camera is giving me grief. Sometimes when it turns on the coloring is all off and funky and I have to take the battery out to fix it. Probably got to contact the seller about that :(


Ok, this is not completely about fancy pictures. I also wanted to mention the good time I had at Chuck E Cheese's with my newest friend, Tina. She's a fun lady and was sweet enough to treat us to pizza and tokens. The kids had a blast and Ben was already asking if we could go again that same night.




No comments:

Post a Comment