Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Things

Since Lucy is due around Halloween, my mom made her a Minnie Mouse hat so she can dress up too! The lighting in the picture stinks but it is SO cute. Now all she needs is a pink polka dot dress to match!


On a completely different note, Ben has been having bowel issues as of late and somehow I was able to use those issues in a spectacular way. I got Ben to poop on the potty today! I was so proud of him that I rewarded him with a lollipop! Of course, a few hours later he had to go again and it ended up in his diaper but still, he did it once and that's something to celebrate!

Also, their daddy got some comic books as a prop for a lip sync to "White & Nerdy" that he did at mutual with his deacons and the boys love them! They love looking at all the superhero pictures just as much as they love watching superhero cartoons on TV. My cute, little nerds!






No comments:

Post a Comment