Saturday, May 26, 2012

Rebecca's Baby Shower

I always tell myself that I will just do what's needed when I plan a party but for some reason I always end up deciding to go all out when the time for the party actually comes. I really was very good at delegating but thanks to all my last minute add-ons I ended up being crazy busy the day before Rebecca's Baby Shower. Here is how it turned out...

This pic didn't turn out well but the banner says: "It's A Boy" and has pictures of cookies and milk. I made it all by myself! The flower balls I bought thinking that would be easier but me and my mom discovered that assembly was difficult...

 We put regular milk and chocolate milk in the dispensers and then there were cute jars and shot glasses to drink it out of:

 That morning I decided we needed a game so I made this one- Match the Celebrity Mama to her baby:One of Rebecca's friends got ALL of them right- I was so impressed!


 The lighting behind it was bad so I didn't get a good full view picture but I had a clothesline with diaper, pictures and onesies. Underneath it there was a table where you could make a picture for Baby Brady and write a silly note on a diaper for Rebecca. 

Of course I failed and didn't  get a picture of all the food. I had made Andes Mint Cookies, Snicker doodle Bars & my Rocky Mtn Cookies. Rebecca's family came with a couple more kinds of cookies, an adorable giant cupcake and PB&J sandwiches. Needless to say, there was WAY too much food. I totally over planned!


Although I didn't know very many people it was still a nice time and I think Rebecca enjoyed herself which is what's most important. Here she is taking a shot of milk:


 Presents!

 My mommy( who was a big help with the set up the day before)

The Brady Girls

 I love this picture of Rebecca with her mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment