Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Camping in May

A couple months ago we decided we were going to go camping in May with my brother & his wife- we figured the weather would be good then and Tyler would be done with school. I am told this idea to go camping was mine. I regret my idea.

 It had nothing to do with the company. The company was fantastic. It had everything to do with the work involved in preparing to camp and cleaning up from camping (I'm such a lazy, pregnant lady) AND with the fact that my allergies went completely crazy as soon as I awoke in Payson.

Despite my tickly nose and burning eyes, there were positives to the camping: 1)Seeing a herd deer which of course my camera failed to document. 2)Toasting marshmallows 3)Not freezing to death at night 4)Baby talk with Rebecca 5)Watching my kids' reactions to Tyler's potato gun 6)Enjoying a perfectly short hike with my boys which involved pushing down a tree 7)Steven catching fuzzy caterpillars 8)Watching Ben in his element-dirt!














1 comment:

  1. boo! i'm so sad you didn't feel good the whole time. apparently we HAVE to go in freezing weather so you don't get allergies...? :(

    ReplyDelete